Skytec Plastics was Initially a primary defence contractor for the Nomad, Mache and later F/A-18 attack fighter, Skytec Plastics have experience with Government and Private industry alike.
Key areas covered by manufacturing are:-
- Automotive , use of engineering grade plastics to Automotive class “A” finish
- Military , from weapon holsters to Elite SAS forces night vision goggle mounts.
- Finance sector , ATM surrounds and security products.
- Industrial , from Telephone tower shrouds to Bullet resistant bank windows.
- Marine , Superyacht window fit outs and speed boat molded dashboards and cockpits.
- Medical , innovative designs for heart transplant and organ donation recipients.
- Retail , Coles and David Jones food court cabinetry and componentry.
Based at operational headquarters in Seaford, Melbourne , Australia , Skytec have a Team of experienced professionals from Multi Award winning Designers, Materials Specialists, Project Specialists through to Forming , Cutting and Moulding and Prototyping Pattern makers.
Using the accumulated the knowledge of master wood workers, sheet metal craftsmen all combined with solid 3d computer visualisation and tooling design, projects can be built by hand or via computer controlled cutters.
Additional areas such as spray painting line and assembly stations allow for products to be delivered in an accurate, timely and cost effective manner.
From small one of projects to complex large scale projects, Skytec will work to provide and exceed expectations.